Learn to fly in the heart of the Boyne Valley in one of our modern fleet of Robin aircraft or Piper PA18.95 Tailwheel Aircraft. Recent regulation changes now allow you to undertake your training in both EASA aircraft and also certain classic tailwheel aircraft.
We also cater for:
* Hour Building Packages (See Hour Building Menu)
* EASA and national SEP Renewals
* EASA and national SEP Revalidation
* 3rd Country Licence conversions.
* Grass and farm strip flying
* Winter Flying / Soft field flying.
Get in touch to discuss your needs.
Improve your skills and push yourself foreward with a Tailwheel endorsement on your licence. Fall in love with flying again as we bring you places you never imagined.
Undertaken either over one night or spread over two, 1- 2 -1 visiting Waterford and Shannon Airport before returning to Navan Airfield. Talk to us on options available to you!